Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Sleeping Like a Baby

Is there any point in going to bed, if you are just going to be woken up every two hours? Our baby girl has decided that sleep is something you do for only an hour at a time, and in between, you scream until someone picks you up. I often hear people say that if you don't get at least 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep at night it affects you negatively. My question: is that worse than getting no sleep at all. In college I would go without sleep sometimes two days in a row when I had a serious deadline. All-nighters were part of the curriculum, maybe some kids are the same way. I am seriously considering doing a few all-nighters. I can work on things I need to get done, and when the baby wakes up, I can take care of her. For maybe a night or two.

150 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit comments to 150 words or less. Thanks and keep it clean.