Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goals

I have never been one to really take goal making seriously. Nice as it was to sit down and think about what I would like to do, I much preferred to just do what I could without too many goals. The goals I did have focused around established credentials that were related to my career. These goals had been set by someone else as a way to become a good architect. You get a professional degree, work as an intern and then take the required licensing exams. Tada! You're an architect.
Personal goals worked much the same way, go to college, get married have some kids. From there you have some options, but for the most part, the goals I set were very impersonal. More just me conforming to what society expects. I am starting to see goals in a different light and trying to make them work for me.

150 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit comments to 150 words or less. Thanks and keep it clean.