Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day Two: Topics

Coming up with topics has proven to be a tricky thing. I am not trying to follow a certain theme. I am just trying to practice writing. I had assumed that I would have plenty to say, and I do, but I am just shooting for 150 words after all. So, seeing as this is only my second post, I think I will use that excuse to write about what I am not doing. I am not writing a political manifesto, though I doubt I will never write about politics. I am not trying to keep everyone up to date on my life, my kids, or my work. I have other places for that. I am hoping that I can become a better writer simply by writing. I don't know if it works that way, but hopefully you will find what I write instructive or interesting, or a little of both.

151 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit comments to 150 words or less. Thanks and keep it clean.